You've booked your fishing charter, now what? Here are several suggestions to keep everyone's day stress free and allow for great memories to be made.
• Safety first! Be aware of your surroundings, as well as any gear that may be on the floor (ropes, coolers, hooks, etc.). If you are bringing small children it may be a good idea to bring a life jacket (it may be a good idea for adults as well!)! Also, be sure to listen and follow all instructions carefully. If you have any questions, ask them!
• Be on time! Our crew has prepared this day with you in mind. We have located the best fishing spots, and time of day for those spots. If you're late, it may throw off the whole day. Also remember, that peak fishing times are often early in the morning.
• Be prepared. Check the weather (rain, sun, wind, etc...), so you can dress and prepare accordingly. Be sure to wear layers as being on the lake may be cooler than land. The more prepared you are (dramamine, sunblock, extra water, etc...), the better your day will be!
• Always wear sunglasses! Sunglasses offer an extra layer of protection for your eyes from various debris, and even a stray hook! Sunglasses are great for glare from the water and may help you to keep a better eye on your fish.
• As a USCG licensed Captain, Captain John Anderson knows the fishing laws. However, it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with them as well. Knowledge is power! Also, be sure to bring your fishing license and get any stamps you may need prior to the day of your fishing excursion.
At Memory Maker Fishing Charters, we aim to provide the best charter fishing services on Lake Michigan. Contact us today for your Kenosha fishing charter experience!
April 1 - Nov 1 from Kenosha Harbor